February 2020 and March 2020
- Control Bookings For A Recurring Schedule: You can choose whether you want the system to look 6 months, 1 month or just 1 appointment into the future.
- Send A Quote: You can now save a booking as a draft and send a quote to a customer with a custom URL and discount.
- Payment Hold On Credit Cards: You can now hold a payment on credit cards before the scheduled booking. (Currently only for Stripe.)
December 2019 and January 2020
- Quickbooks Integration: You can now sync all booking revenues into Quickbooks automatically.
- Booking Confirmation: We added a booking confirmation text on reset password page when users redirect to this page after adding a booking.
- New Zapier Trigger: Zapier trigger on booking completion
- Price and Time Adjustment Note: You can now add a note why a price or time of a booking was adjusted.
- Duplicate Booking: A customer can now easily duplicate a booking and schedule a new appointment.
October and November 2019
- Multiple Appointments: You can now book multiple bookings for the same spot for the same provider. Example: if a dog walker can walk 5 dogs at the same time, 5 books can be made for 9 am for that same provider.
- Addons On Packages: Using form 2 (packages) you can now add additional add-ons to a package. Example: if a customer selects a specific package, they can also now select add-ons that belong for that specific package only. Extras can also be added on to the entire service separately as before.
- Extras: You can now use a multiply or manual pricing and time structure for your extras. Example: an extra can cost $10 and will require 10 minutes of work but if it is selected 3 times, you can set different pricing points and times: $10 (selected once), $15 (selected twice), $20 (selected three times).
- Job Time Reduction Feature: You can now reduce job time automatically based on frequency selected. Example: If someone selects a one time cleaning, the time of the job may be 2 hours, however if they request it to be a weekly service, the system can automatically reduce future appointments by a percentage you decide (main reason: first service will take more time).
- Quick Add Tools: We introduced 3 quick add tools to save you time when setting up and managing your store. The 3 tools will help with 1) changing all provider settings at one time, 2) changing specific provider settings quickly 3) changing availability of a provider.
- Provider Flexibility: You can now allow providers to manage their settings on their own making your business even more automated. For example: providers can change their own schedules and they can decide which services or locations they want to work (this can be disabled as a merchant).
August and September 2019 (Major Release):
- Advanced Theme Builder: We released an advanced theme builder allowing you to build out a complete website using BookingKoala.
- Square and PayPal: You are now able to connect Paypal and Square in order to charge and refund clients. Plus you can use PayPal to pay out your providers as well. - Learn More.
- SalesHangry: We’ve built SalesHangry to help you increase your conversions and sales.
- Affiliate Program: Affiliates can now promote and recommend BookingKoala. - Learn More.
- Referral Program: If you're a BookingKoala user you can earn credits towards your subscription by referring BookingKoala. - Learn More.
- Clear Schedule: You can easily reset a providers/teams schedule.
- Auto/Manual Clock Out: You can now decide if providers are clocked out automatically or manually.
- Re-Order Industry Menu: You can re-order your industries on a booking form.
- Loading Speed: We improved the loading speed of our entire software including the speed of the embedded booking forms.
- Comprehensive Invoicing: We introduced an invoicing system compliant with Australia's policies and laws.
- Optional Secondary Email: You can disable the secondary email field on your booking forms.
- Unassigned Priority: You can now assign priority to an unassigned booking.
- Import/Export Feature: You can now easily import/export customers and providers into and out of the system.
- Display 2 Prices: If you charge a different price on your first visit you can display it to customers along with the price of future visits.
- Flexible Custom Sections: You can now move custom sections to step 1 of your booking forms.
- Price Adjustment: We moved the price and time adjustment fields to the first step of the form.
- Provider App: Providers can now login via a mobile app.
- GPS Functionality - Providers can now be tracked.
- Clocking In/Out Functionality - Providers can now clock in/out.
- Calendar View: You can now view providers and team under 1 view.
Click here to learn more about this update.
- Waiting List: You can add bookings without assigning anyone to them and you can also allow customers to join a waiting list. Learn more.
- Reviews Update: You can now display reviews on your website to increase conversions. Learn more.
- Leads/Contact Us Form: You can now capture leads through a custom form made by you. Learn more.
- Modify/Disable Menus Items: You can now disable and modify header and footer menus. Learn more.
- Onboarding Experience: We worked on making BookingKoala easier to use (major update).
- Pricing Structure: We reduced the price per provider to only $3.
- Automatic Charges: You can now charge bookings automatically after they have been completed. Click here to learn more.
- Time Zones: If you have multiple locations in multiple time zones, it is now easier for users and yourself to book services that are in different time zones. Click here to learn more.
- Live Chat: You can now talk to your providers from inside your account and your providers can message you and your office employees from their accounts (web version only - app version coming in soon). Click here to learn more.
- Zapier Integration: You can now connect with your favorite apps.
- Modify Prices and Services: You can now modify prices or services even if there are active bookings using those services and prices.
- Quicker Load Time: We focused on improving the speed of the entire system.
- Automatic Reviews: You can now automatically gather more external reviews and/or share internal reviews via Facebook or Twitter. Click here to learn more.
- Admin Mobile Dashboard: You can now login and set up your entire account from a mobile device.
- Customize Your Login Page: You can make changes to your login and sign up pages.
- Customer My Drive Options: You can now keep files under a customer's profile.
- Changing The Tax Tag: If you live outside of the US, you can change the sales tax tag.
- Simple Theme And Website Builder: You can now have a website in under 60 seconds which can be customized towards your brand with easy to use options inside of BookingKoala.
- Customize Your Referral Messages: You can now enter a custom image and custom text that is displayed whenever your customer shares a referral via Facebook/Twitter.
- Customize Your Forms: You can now customize your entire booking form, as well as your gift card and referral pages.
- Disable Referrals/Gift Cards: You can now disable/enable the gift card and referral pages.
- Conversion Tracking: You can track conversions that come from Adwords and Facebook ads.
- Merchant Location Versus Service Area: You can accept bookings whether you have a store, perform online services or if you travel to someone's location.
- Remove Job Lengths From Summary: You no longer need to show the job length in the summary box of the booking.
Have new ideas or feature requests?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org